It’s been a while now since I’ve posted about World of Warcraft and I understand that some of my readers might have stopped following because of that. Trust me I fully understand but also I wanted to keep this website alive and honest I feel the merger has been very successful. So I want to also keep pleasing all my fans from when I started back in 2012, truth is the World of Warcraft readers is what made this website.
I thought I give some good old gold making tips and what better way than to give you not just some tips but my personal top 5 gold making tricks. Not everyone will agree and that leaves room for discussion, which is the point when you get down too it.
Top 5 Gold Making Tips From Hunter Mastery
5. Hunters are the best gather for mining and herbs. One reason pets. While mages, unholy death knights and warlocks have pets, hunters have more pet control.
4. Leatherworking is the best profession. Why the PvP gear alone will sell every patch plus hardly anyone uses it. Leveling gear and transmog gear are good money makers and take less time to craft.
3. Selling low-level gear and items to leveler with low gold equals max profit. Why sell something for a crapload of Gold target at leveler if they’ll never have the gold to buy it.
2. Spend one-hour gold making and three hours playing per week. The less time you spend trying to make gold the more you’ll make. It works trust me.
1. Always need if you’re an enchanter and only if your on that character. You can make mad gold by Disenchanting the mats and selling then.
Those are my top 5 Gold Making tips I have for you today, I would like to hear what your gold making tips are. Leave me a comment, give me your blog’s link I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have.