We’re in the age of the smartphones, I remember just five years ago the only people who really even had smart phones where people who had iPhones and it was generally people will a lot of money. Longer before that people with smart phones going back 10 years where business men with Blackberries. Oh how we have grown and changed over the years.
Today I’m going to give you my 10 must have Android Apps anyone should be using.
10. Dragon Ball Radar Well have those apps which are just silly and really have no reason other than for a fun factor. Dragon Ball Radar is that app. If you’re a Dragon ball fan this is a really cool app. It basically turns your phone into the Dragon Radar.
9. Key Ring Reward Cards & Coupon This is a new one for me but I can for see this app becoming a must have for everyone. We all have those annoying Reward cards and from time to time even I use coupons. This little app let’s you scan in your card and use it over having to dig for it. The problem I find is most stores might not allow you to use this app in place of your card. I know that in the near future we wont even have credit cards anymore. With online wallets and apps to go along with them.. sooner or later stores are going to catch up. That’s what I think anyways.
8. FxGuru: Movie FX Director Holy crap this app is fun as hell, basically what it does is turns your phone into a little movie maker. You can choose a scene and they have a whole bunch (most of them cost a small fee of a $1.00) you then record yourself or whatever and it adds in the scene. I’m hoping to make some myself and upload them to YouTube soon.
7. Noom Walk: Pedometer This is a very useful app for tracking how many steps you take each day. I really love this app as I love to know how much I walk at work. What makes this little app good is not only its small size but it doesn’t use up any battery power. I’ve had this app for a month now and I haven’t noticed any difference in battery life.
6. Widgetsoid On my old phone I really was hoping to have more power toggles than I had in the pull-down menu. I wish I had this app then because it’s amazing. It basically allows you to set up any number of power toggles. I’ve always felt that there where just some missing that should be there. Like brightness, outside I need it to be up all the way and inside I don’t need it. Auto is always too funky for me to deal with. You also get a number of widgets like a clock widget and much more features.