Now for the top five must have apps.
5. Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic I’m a power user so I never liked the stock GPS options my phone has come with. In fact I generally root my phone and remove them. So what do I use in its place? Waze. It’s amazing and it has a great list of features all build into one app. Also it works sort of like a social media site but I haven’t really gotten too deep into that stuff. The navigation is amazing and the maps are pretty good.
4. WidgetLocker Lockscreen Like with GPS features, I really don’t like the stock lockscreen either so I have always looked for ways to replace it. WidgetLocker is amazing and even more if you’re rooted. It allows you to make the lock screen however you want, custom locks, easy access to your camera by siding as well as quick apps you use but don’t really need to go digging for them. It also allows you to use widgets, which I don’t use too much of myself.
3. Advanced Mobile Care Seriously I’ve used so many all-in-one Android security and performance optimization and almost all of them are just crap and do nothing but drain the battery more. Mobile Care can do much more and it doesn’t drain the battery at all. In fact it comes with a quick repair button, game booster, task killer and battery saver which I use when I’m at work or when sleeping. I’ve been using it for over a week now and so far I’m really impressed.
2. Contacts+ Since ICS Facebook does not play well with Android so you’re not able to merge and see photos and phone numbers from Facebook as easy as you could in the past. Contacts+ not only is amazing, it has many features I wish the stock had. Your messages, phone and phone contacts all in one, it has a really nice layout of the phone book and much better way of handling the messages. What I really like is when you get a text it gives you a pop-up and allows you to replay without ever opening the app itself. Plus it doesn’t drain the batter and you can even set it to replace the stock options.
1. ColorNote Notepad Notes If there was ever an app I use everyday besides my step counter app it would be my note pad. I really don’t care too much for the stock version. This app is more than just a note pad. It comes with password protection options, a check list so it’s perfect when shopping, it also has a calendar option. You can share your notes by SMS, twitter or more. It’s just down right amazing. Most of all it has a backup feature so even if you switch phones, you can connect with Facebook and you’ll have all your notes back as you left them.
So that is my top 10 must have apps. I’ve read around and I see many people make list like this and list off common no brainer apps that you’ll be using anyways. Like Google Chrome, which comes by default in 4.x I believe. What are your must have apps? Leave me a list down below and let me know what you think.